Patrick G. Hoffman
Patrick was born in Manhattan, Kansas on February 9, 1982. He grew up in Ellsworth and is a graduate of Ellsworth High School. Patrick attended Texas Tech for both his undergraduate and law degrees. Patrick’s undergraduate degree is in Personal Financial Planning. Following graduation from law school, he returned to Ellsworth to practice law where he often works on wind farm leases. He was admitted to the Kansas Bar in 2007. Patrick enjoys working with people and solving problems.
- Texas Tech University (B.S. cum laude in Personal Financial Planning, 2004)
- Texas Tech University (J.D., 2007)
- Patrick and his wife Virginia live in Ellsworth and enjoy playing tennis, golf, and watching football and baseball. Patrick and Virginia met at Texas Tech where they each received their degrees.
- General practice including banking and commercial law, wind farms, income tax, real estate, litigation, probate and trust, farm, and creditor bankruptcy.
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Member Kiwanis Club
- Smoky Hills Charitable Foundation
- Member First Presbyterian Church