Gregory R. Hoffman
Greg was admitted to the Kansas Bar in 1984, and is also admitted to the U.S. Tax Court and holds a masters degree in tax law. His practice is focused on tax, elder law, estate and business planning. In addition, he has extensive experience in real estate transactions and title issues. He works to improve his knowledge and expertise in these areas by attending legal education seminars on local, state, and national levels.
- Kansas State University (B.S. Agricultural Economics, 1982)
- University of Kansas (J.D., 1984)
- Georgetown University (M.L.T. Master of Law Taxations, 1985)
- Greg and his wife, Nancy, were married in 1980 in Goodland, Kansas. Nancy is a graduate of Kansas State University (1981) and is a registered nurse. They have three childeren: Patrick, who practices with Greg at Sherman, Hoffman, & Miller, LC; Samantha, a claims adjustor with Farmers Insurance in Olathe; and Timothy, a student at K-State majoring in chemical engineering.
- Greg’s practice is focused on tax law, estate planning, business, elder law, water districts, real estate, and title issues.
American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Western Kansas Estate Planning Council
- Wichita Estate Planning Council
- USD #327 board member and past president
- Member and Elder First Presbyterian Chuch, Ellsworth
- Past member of Board of Trustees Presbytery of Northern Kansas
- Past President Ellsworth K-State Catbackers Association
- Stumps Trust Foundation